Once owned by Dr. and Mrs. Upjohn...This 1853 Gothic Revival beauty longs for someone to continue its historical legacy. Originally built by prominent couple William and Maria DeYoe, enjoy the 3rd oldest home in Kalamazoo on its original foundation. Start with the porte cochere and all of its intricate detail. Promenade around to the lovely gardens meticulously maintained for decades. Inside the home highlights include but are not limited to 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, 4 fireplacesand 4 floors (including the Michigan basement). Over 5, 000 finished sq. ft. includes an inviting 4 seasons room, functional dumbwaiter, and dining room for large sit down gatherings. Room on 4th floor may have been a dance hall as the size and features meet those of that time period. A section of the home was added in the early 1900's when new owners purchased. Current owners have been recognized for their restoration projects.