1907 Queen Anne – Elizabethtown, PA – $275,000

Added to OHD on 8/11/17 - Last OHD Update: 8/11/17
425 S Market St, Elizabethtown, PA 17022 Map: Street View
  • Beautiful Victorian home! Built-ins throughout, newly painted, hardwood inlayed floors, 5 bedrooms plus an office. Lots and lots of special features.

11 Comments on 1907 Queen Anne – Elizabethtown, PA – $275,000

1. Anne M. (399 comments) - 08/11/2017 at 8:27 pm //

Wow! what a cool kitchen. And that built-in desk & glass front bookcase are really great too.

2. Catherine Michael (2 comments) - 08/12/2017 at 9:51 am //

The current owner has a great sense of color and design. Some of the photos look like postcards.

3. Randall R Cummins (21 comments) - 08/12/2017 at 3:27 pm //

Oh, boy, here we go again with a beautiful Queen Ann that I can’t afford or am not close to. Love this one for sure.

4. Allington D. (1 comments) - 08/12/2017 at 4:21 pm //

Beautiful, beautiful home! I went to Elizabethtown College, and the town is a great place to live!

5. Tony D (103 comments) - 08/13/2017 at 10:21 am //

Very nice home and it shows well….Colors are brilliant…I’d jump all over this in a NY minute!

6. DianeEG (377 comments) - 08/13/2017 at 2:26 pm //

Have to admire the brick layers/designers that do this kind of fancy masonry work on a home. Pride of workmanship for sure.

7. Peterj (14 comments) - 08/14/2017 at 5:03 pm //

I love brick Victorians. Kelly, you could/should maybe make it a search option?

8. cyberc (49 comments) - 08/16/2017 at 6:31 pm //

Beautiful house except for the Ravens bedroom. Any person in PA knows there’s only 1 NFL Football team – The Pittsburgh Steelers! Seriously, this house is a gem. I love the girls room with the chair in the turret. Tastefully decorated – attention to detail throughout – somebody is going to be a happy camper when they buy this place. 🙂

• KarenZ (537 comments) - 08/20/2017 at 4:05 am //

I have to admit that I gasped when I saw that Raven on the wall, lol! When you’re a Yinzer proud and true, it’s a shock when our biggest rival!
      What a gorgeous home! I can really imagine myself being very happy there!

9. KarenZ (537 comments) - 08/20/2017 at 4:07 am //

I have to add that I wish that I knew that shade of blue that was used in a couple of rooms. It is just gorgeous and I would love to use it in my home!